Residential HVAC Repair
We are Local Residential & Commercial Company For All Your Heating, Cooling, Ventilation & Plumbing Installation, Services & Maintenance
Fill out this form to request a fast, free estimate:
We Know You Need Fast And Reliable Services; They’re All Below For You To Review
Why Choose Us?
UMGservice Always Has A Constant Growing Staff Of Certified HVAC Technicians That Are Trained, Not Only To Fix A Problem Or Install New Units But More Importantly To Serve You With Their Professionalism And Integrity.
A+ Ratings and 5-Star Reviews from Happy Customers
Get In Touch
Residential HVAC Repair
Dependable, Licensed Residential HVAC Repair in NJ
Ensuring quality and complete residential HVAC repair is the responsibility of any home or property owner to keep their family, guests, and tenants safe and comfortable. When something goes wrong with your heating and cooling system, it puts the people who inhabit your residential space at risk and severely inhibits their quality of life. Have you ever tried sleeping, working, eating dinner or, really doing anything when it’s way too hot or way too cold? It’s not easy and it’s not safe.
Your home needs and deserves to be a comfortable temperature at all times. Thankfully customers who need experienced, reputable and licensed residential HVAC repair in Clifton, Montclair and throughout New Jersey can depend on UMGService. We have spent years helping our friends and neighbors throughout the Garden State keep their homes at exactly the right temperature so they’re comfortable and safe through all types of weather.
Consider our residential HVAC repair expertise your protector against the elements. Your system is the central command center that regulates temperature, shields you and your family from the heat and cold, and makes your house a home.
If you need dependable, affordable residential HVAC repair services, whether it’s for your heating or cooling system, contact the licensed, experienced and qualified technicians at UMGService at (973) 866-5445. We are available day or night for whatever emergency may arise and offer the most competitive rates in the area.
Residential HVAC Repair Services for all Types of Homes
UMGService has decades of experience serving the residential HVAC repair needs for customers in all types of dwellings. Whether you live an in apartment, ranch house, large bi-level, modern loft or any other type of structure, we are acutely familiar with the different types of system requirements and common issues associated with them.
According to data the United States Department of Energy, New Jersey homes are 20 percent larger than the average home in the United States. This means that your HVAC system is working overtime to heat your comparatively larger space, which can lead to serious repair issues.
Does your home have multizone heating or cooling? Do you know where the duct work runs? Do you know what type of system you have (split system, duct-free system, or packaged heating and air? UMGService is ready to help you answer all of these questions and troubleshoot your unit so you know exactly what’s wrong and how to fix it.
Common Residential HVAC Repair Issues
New Jersey homeowners face a variety of residential HVAC repair issues that range from mild to severe, some of the most common of which include:
- Clogged or Dirty Filters – What starts off as a maintenance issue can very quickly become an expensive repair problem. Dirty or clogged air filters cause uneven heating and cooling and can cause your blower motor to overperform as it struggles to regulate the temperature because the air can’t fully circulate around your entire home.
- Pilot Light or Ignition Issues – A dirty or malfunctioning pilot light or flame sensor can lead to a whole host of issues, including “short cycling”, pilot outages, furnace lockout, or delayed ignition of the burners. This can happen when there’s an issue with the gas-supply line or your system is just in need of maintenance. A fried flame sensor may not seem like a big deal, but can actually end up being very expensive, and can come when you least expect it.
- Problems with Condensers and Evaporator Coils – Debris and build-up can quickly and easily clog your condensers and coils, causing them to overperform, lose coverage and efficiency and burn out much more quickly. These problems are best resolved by a trained service technician.
- Blower Motor Issues – If your blower motor is running continuously, it could for several reasons, including something simple like a thermostat switch, or something much more involved like an issue with the fan relay. There are limiters and safety mechanisms in your system that are regulated by your blower motor that won’t work properly if the motor is malfunctioning. An overworked blow motor can burn out quickly and lead to significant repair costs, so it’s best to call a technician to diagnose the issue before it escalates and reaches critical mass.
- Thermostat Issues – Your thermostat is the central command of your residential HVAC system, and will be the first place you check when something is wrong. Common thermostat issues include, but are not limited to, programming issues, stuck or broken switches and even something as simple like a dead or dying battery. Thermostat issues are often easy to diagnose and manage, but they severely obstruct the function of all your other critical and expensive components of your system. UMGService will help you troubleshoot and diagnose your thermostat issue.
- Other Types of Issues – Other types of residential HVAC repair issues, include basic things, like mechanical wear and tear to more serious issues, like moisture, leaks in hoses, and more. These issues are usually exemplified through issues like unusual sounds or smells emanating from your system. Blown fuses or tripped breakers can also cause your system to malfunction. These issues are usually caused by an overworked blower motor caused by dirty or clogged air filters or similar flow-related factors.
Whatever your residential HVAC repair issue may be, UMGService is ready to help you solve it, day or night just simply call (973) 866-5445
The UMGService Residential HVAC Repair Process
Our experienced and reputable NJ residential HVAC repair technicians will thoroughly inspect your system and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. From there, we will perform quick, comprehensive and clean repair of your system to keep your home comfortable.
We not only provide residential HVAC repair services, we provide peace of mind through all seasons. The average New Jersey homeowner spends around $875 per year on heating and cooling costs. Inefficient or broken residential HVAC systems can cause these figures to quickly climb.